Mileage Club, which is held during recess time, was canceled today due to the weather. It will be held tomorrow and Thursday during recess, pending good weather, so make sure your children wear their sneakers! This is the last week of mileage club until spring.
Library starts on October 6th, so please return this form no later than September 30th to your child’s teacher. We will be holding two orientations this year: October 1st at 8:15 with Tamar Richards and October 3rd at 2pm with Ms. Nikki, both will be held in the library. We ask that all volunteers, new and returning, attend one of the orientations so that everyone can be up-to-date on library procedures. If neither of these times work for you please contact Tamar Richards to schedule a time to come in.
***Reminder: All volunteers must be CORI checked prior to volunteering*** Our library program is a collaborative effort with volunteers and Ms. Nikki, and could not run without everyone’s help. We look forward to working with everyone!
The volunteer sign-up sheet can be found here.
The 5th Annual Fall Frolic is THIS Sunday at Lynch Park! We are looking forward to another awesome event!
Online registration is open until this Thursday, October 2 at www.fallfrolic5K.com.
A few reminders for Sunday:
- Early packet pick up is this Saturday, October 4 from 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM at New England Running Company (in North Beverly next to Not Your Average Joe’s).
- Gather as a school team @8:45 for a picture. Meet at your school sign near the registration area.
- It will be busy at Lynch. Families are encouraged to arrive early to allow plenty of time to park, register and find your school team.
- Fun Run begins at 9:00 AM. SHARP. 5K begins at 9:30 AM SHARP.
- For safety reasons, all elementary school kids will be starting towards the back for the 5K -- look for the signs and the Run Club leaders. We have some fast adult runners, and want to ensure safety of all the kids.
- New this year -- to be more environmentally friendly, we are encouraging people to bring reusable water bottles. We have a bottle check table and water for refills. Of course, we will also have water for finishers in case you forget.
Questions? Contact Centerville's representative, Cyndie Gangi.
This year's Science Fair will take place on Wednesday, December 3.
You can register your child(ren) online here.
We are currently looking for library volunteers. Click here to download the form below, which needs to be completed and returned to school by Monday, September 29. Thank you!